Content for Medical Marketing Matters
Get Found Exactly When And Where Patients Are Searching
Consumers are researching every buying decision online before making a decision on a product or service. Health care decisions are no exception. In fact, powerful statistics from the Pew Internet Research Center show just how important an effective online presence now it for your practice.
Consider these stats:
- 80% of internet users, or 59% of U.S. adults, look online for health information.
- 47% of internet users look online for information about doctors or other health professionals.
How Medical Practice Inbound Marketing Will Help You Help More
Inbound Marketing differs from tradition, interruption style marketing. Until very recently traditional advertising worked. Companies could blast their messages over mediums like television, radio and direct mail and get decent responses.
Not any more. Technologies like DVRs, Do Not Call Lists, Caller ID, mandatory email unsubscribe and online radio like Pandora have all gained incredible popularity due mostly to one thing, the ability to tune out interruption style marketing messages and advertisements.
Inbound Marketing is a way to create marketing that people want. Consumers now choose how they will be marketed to.
Leveraging inbound marketing can help your practice do two things:
- Reach Patients
- Build Referrals
How Medical Practice Inbound Marketing Works
There are 4 core services to Inbound Marketing that truly enable practices to reach today’s highly connected, highly informed patients. Inbound Marketing works by:
- Dramatically increasing the traffic to your website using blog articles, social media networks and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Converting scores of your web visitors into leads (those who grant you permission to market to them) using premium content offers.
- Turning all these leads into loads of new patients for your practice using our lead nurturing system.
- Measuring and analyzing every step with powerful metrics so you will recognize exactly what is resonating with your patients and what may not be.
For more information on a complete inbound medical marketing program, download our eBook or contact us.